Pollen from mite, plants, hair from pets, fungi, parasites etc trigger allergies. It can also lead to asthma and even hay fever.
Formaldehyde present in particle boards, carpets and insulation foam leads to chronic headaches, drowsiness.
Respiratory tract problems
Indoor pollution caused by smoking, even second hand smoking, leads to bronchitis, asthma, and interferes with lung function.
Prolonged exposure to chemicals present in hair sprays, perfumes, furniture polish, glues, air fresheners, moth repellents, wood preservatives etc damage liver.
Radon is a gas that is emitted by the soil. As most modern houses do not have proper ventilation, this gas often remains inside the house. Radiation experts say that exposure to household radon leads to lung cancer.