On the joyous occasion of Navratri, Lunchbox, the flagship brand internet restaurant company Rebel Foods has come out with an exclusive Navratri Special Menu. It will be available in 50+ cities across the country.
The special, no onion, no garlic menu includes a variety of dishes across Paneer Makhmali Bowl, Sitaphal Kheer, Sabudana Khichdi Curd Meal with Aloo Pattice and many others. The dishes from the Navratri Special Menu start from INR 99. Starting tomorrow, this special menu will be available across a host of platforms, including EatSure.
This will be especially a delightful experience for people who are in office or living away from homes and are unable to follow their fasting practices – either due to unavailability or lack of trust in local food options available. Aiming to make Fasting Easy, Lunchbox Navratri special menu will provide tasty, convenient fasting options for all people looking to follow traditions in their fast-paced life.
Lunchbox will also cater to passengers travelling via the IRCTC network through EatSure, order food on the train facility on its app, where customers can order food from multiple restaurants and get it delivered to their seats using their PNR number. In addition to the regular offerings, the specially curated Navratri menu, will allow individuals to savour nutritious, fasting-friendly meals during periods of spiritual significance, ensuring a deeply fulfilling and meaningful dining experience while on the move.
Some of the dishes that you can enjoy are:
- Vrat Snack Combo (Save Rs 69 Extra) – A snack combo of our delicious Aloo Chaap and Sabudana Vada to make your Navratri truly special
- Sabudana Khichdi Curd Meal with Aloo Pattice – All-time favourite Navratri Upvas essential made with sabudana, green chillies and roasted peanuts and served with Upvas Aloo Pattice & Curd
- Sabudana Khichdi & Makhmali Paneer Vrat Thali – An exciting Navratri Vrat special dish to make your day. Sabudana Khichdi with Curd served with a delicious and creamy Makhmali Paneer Curry
- Sabudana Khichdi with Dum Aloo Vrat Thali – Experience the perfect blend of flavours with our Sabudana Khichdi & Dum Aloo Combo. Served with creamy curd, a delightful meal that captures the essence of Navratri.
- Sabudana Vada with Imli Chutney and Curd – Made with freshly ground sabudana, mashed potatoes & aromatic spices, our Sabudana Vada with imli chutney & curd will surely be your Navratri Vrat favourite
- Upvas Aloo Pattice with Imli Chutney and Curd – A quick and delicious appetizer, sure to be your Navratri Upvas favourite served with delicious imli chutney and curd
- Sabudana Vada with Curd (3CP) – Made with freshly ground sabudana, mashed potatoes & aromatic spices, our Sabudana Vada with curd will surely be your Navratri Upvas favourite
- Paneer Makhmali Bowl (Half Kg) – Creamy Paneer Gravy made with delicious and aromatic spices
- Dum Aloo Bowl (Half Kg) – Indulge in the irresistible flavours of our Dum Aloo. This dish true to the essence of Navratri, offers a satisfying experience
- Sitaphal Kheer (100 gms) – Made with fresh custard apple pulp and cream, this Sitaphal Kheer is sure to give a sweet ending to your Navratri fasting meal.
Sharing insights about the menu, Aruj Garg, Category & Brand Head at Rebel Foods stated, “To embrace the joyous occasion of Navratri and our commitment to customer preferences, we are keeping alive our annual tradition, by unveiling a special menu that coincides with the festive occasion, offering dishes that are not only bursting with flavour but also deeply satisfying. Keeping the upvas and the satvik aahar that many take in mind this year, LunchBox presents a special menu, offering a delightful array of fresh and nutritious recipes, thoughtfully priced to satiate hunger and make your Navratri celebrations even more special.”